Wednesday 7 December 2016

Nollywood actress, ,Maureen Solomon Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary With Husband In The Most Affectionate Way

maureen solomon2

 

Nollywood actress, Maurereen Solomon and husband are celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary.

She shared a family photo and wrote:

“11 years of marriage and counting, it can only be you my Lord and Saviour, your mercies, Grace, Kindness, love and peace that surpasses all human understanding you have given to us in abundance. Thank you Father. To my lover, my boyfriend, my gossip partner, my heart and soul, my 🏧, my world 😍😍😘😘😘😘 Mine…65 yrs to go….. Long life and good health + every blessing I decree upon our lives and our home in Jesus Mighty Name Amen. Love u before, now and always 💋💋💋💚💙💕💕💕

maureen-slolomin-celebrates-11th-anniv

 

The post Nollywood actress, ,Maureen Solomon Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary With Husband In The Most Affectionate Way appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2gjCQEb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...