Saturday 17 December 2016

Why Is My Husband Doing This To Me?

A reader sent this message to HotNaijaGossip.Com hoping her hubby would read it and forgive her:

I did something that got him really mad at me, but I didn’t mean to hurt him. I love him, he knows I love him and I’ve told him over and over, it was a mistake that will never happen again.


He said ok, but he has not looked my side for two weeks now. He hardly talks to me like before, not to talk of the usual thing that should happen between a man and his wife.

I know he’s angry but he should try and forgive and remember all our good times.”

– She didn’t state her husband’s name but whoever he is, if truly you read this blog then you know I don’t encourage people dragging their marital issues to the open. You’re lucky to have a wife who accepts her wrong. 

Let go and be happy. It is well with you two.


Source link

from Busy Gist http://ift.tt/2hUwmO5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...