Monday 5 December 2016

My New Girlfriend Is All About Fast Foods and Money

There is a lady I met and I’m considering getting married to, but the way she requests money and fast food is making her look very … lol.. “hungry” and opportunistic to me.
The values she sees in a man seem to me like its basically what he will BUY for her. I confess that I made matters worse initially by “fast fooding” each time we meet.

Now I think she sees me like a free lunch at crunchies. If I call her in the afternoon, she says I’m hungry.. its so irritating now.. in fact I lost a lot of regards for her..but she doesn’t know yet.

Recently she asked me for some money and I refused very politely…she said she was “disappointed”.

I wonder if she even loves any other thing about me asides the MONEY I will give her. She pays ABSOLUTELY NO attention to the things I want her to see in me…like level of maturity, my leadership skills, I taught she was just being childish, but lately I discovered its just her nature.

Her ideology about a guy is WHAT WILL I GET FROM HIM.. I might dump her… i wont even talk to her about it.

Please can this type of lady ever change after marriage?


Source link

from Busy Gist http://ift.tt/2gc7AGY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...