Wednesday 21 December 2016

London can be stressful – Alexis Sanchez

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez has revealed how big city life can be stressful as speculation surrounds his future with the north London club.

Sanchez has been linked with a move away from the Emirates following question marks over Arsenal’s ability to deliver trophies as he approaches the prime of his career.

Speaking with Arsenal’s official magazine, the 28-year-old shared his thoughts on life in the capital.

“I like to go to London to eat something or have a drink with my friends. However, I am a very home-loving person and I spend a lot of time at home,” said Sanchez.

“I do explore the city if I have the time for it but normally I would rather stay relaxed at home. London can be a stressful place because it´s crowded and it´s a big city.”

The Chilean also took time to critique modern footballers’ routines and explained how he likes to ‘disconnect’.

“Our routines as footballers can be energy-consuming too,” he added.

“You play one game after another, meet new people every day and travel a lot. That is why I try to disconnect and relax as soon as I get some time off.”

In the immediate future, the forward, who has 12 goals to his name this term, will be looking to inspire his team-mates back to winning ways on Boxing Day when they take on West Bromwich Albion.

The post London can be stressful – Alexis Sanchez appeared first on BooksPEN.Com | Todays News Now.



from Sport – BooksPEN.Com | Todays News Now http://ift.tt/2i1EDMP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...