Monday 19 September 2016

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya’s Daughter, Tolu Ijogun Ordained A Pastor

Tolu Odukoya Ijogun stargist

Tolu Ijogun, daughter of Pastor Taiwo and late Bimbo Odukoya has just been ordained a pastor. The mother of two shared this on her Instagram page.

tolu-odukoya

Read below:

“Today I got Ordained a Pastor at Church… As Surprised as I was I knew I could run for too far any longer… Thank you God for the Call … Praise God with me as I start this life long assignment ..

Isaiah 61:1 ” The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, Because the Lord has anointed and commissioned me. To bring good news to the humble and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up [the wounds of] the brokenhearted, To proclaim release [from confinement and condemnation] to the [physical and spiritual] captives And freedom to prisoners,” Amen”

The post Pastor Taiwo Odukoya’s Daughter, Tolu Ijogun Ordained A Pastor appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2cKcTuq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...