Monday 19 September 2016

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Recounts How Her Car Was Vandalized At A Wedding

omowunmi-akinnifesi-stargist

Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Ex-Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria recounts how her parked car was vandalized at a wedding recently via social media.

Read below:

So I went for a wedding yesterday. When I came out my back window was smashed and all the things in my car where stolen. My bags, wallet with ATM cards, National ID, drivers license and much more. I could not contain myself. 

So please if you are going for a wedding or party around the Landmark event center strip, there are about 4 event centers there i.e Landmark, Queens Park, D-Venue and The Dorchester. If you are not parking inside the compound, make sure you have NOTHING in your car. You can see through my boot so if u drive a jeep your boot might be a bad option. I’ve heard so much about this and I can’t belive it has now happened to me🙈🙄. BTW I kept the bags under the seat but they smashed the car and raised the chairs. I’m warning you cos I love you.  

Smashed car windows. So I went for a wedding yesterday. When I came out my back window was smashed and all the things in my car where stolen. My bags, wallet with ATM cards, National ID, drivers license and much more. I could not contain myself. So please if you are going for a wedding or party around the Landmark events center strip, there are about 4 event centers there i.e Landmark, Queens Park, D-Venue and The Dorchester. If you are not parking inside the compound make sure you have NOTHING in your car. I’ve heard so much about this and I can’t belive it has now happened to me. BTW I kept the bags under the chair but they smashed the car and raised the chairs. That area has too many area botsI’m warning you cos I love you. #lagosliving #theives #robbers #carsinlagos #Dangerinlagos #WhereismyGovernment

 

The post Omowunmi Akinnifesi Recounts How Her Car Was Vandalized At A Wedding appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.



from Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News http://ift.tt/2cozU7d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...